Have your say with our first poll. We always want to know more about what businesses think about recycling.
About Your Blogger
The baton has now been passed to me and it is my turn to take on the challenge from Rachel and write the Waste Aware Business Blog, keeping you all informed about what is happening in the world of business waste. Watch this space for a new blog coming your way soon.
- Rachel Wignell
- Take part in the European Week for Waste Reduction 2010!
- Sustainable living – don’t know where to Start?
- The power of campaigning
- UK officially ‘dustbin of Europe’
- Fed up with your office furniture?
- Will climate change impact on you? Definitely, maybe…
- Are you prepared for Scotland’s first ever business waste targets?
- Waste Aware
- My Last Post
- Reducing waste through lower consumption
- The slippery path of oil
- Invisible impacts
- Does it matter what other people think of us?
- How to promote recycling in the workplace
- Predicaments, not problems
- Why money saved is worth more than money earned
- What does peak oil mean for you?
- Is bottled water really the green choice?
- Rachel Wignell
- Mars and Sainsbury's look to packaging to reduce consumer food waste March 27, 2017New technologies and improved dialogue with consumers has seen brands and retailers turn to packaging in order to reduce food waste, although companies still need to dispel myths that packaging is "evil".
- Are waste management jobs at threat from automation? March 24, 2017As a new report warns that that waste, water and sewage management teams could be replaced by automated technology by 2030, a UK-based company has agreed to supply fuel cells for drones used for supply chain inventory tracking in the logistics sector.
- Britvic develops sustainable wood fibre bottle March 24, 2017Major soft drinks firm Britvic has made major strides in its bid to develop a viable bottle from sustainable wood fibres, the company's latest sustainability report has claimed.
- Business the key player in food waste fight, says Resource Minister March 22, 2017Businesses must act as a vital bridge between the consumer and Government to tackle the growing issue of household food waste, Resource Minister Therese Coffey has claimed.
- ADBA: UK risks missing carbon budgets unless AD is given Government backing March 21, 2017EXCLUSIVE: The UK Government must revise its policy approach to help companies realise the significant economic and environmental benefits of sending food waste to anaerobic digestion (AD), the industry's trade association has insisted.
- Mars and Sainsbury's look to packaging to reduce consumer food waste March 27, 2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Women's Protest fb.me/KYsFHyHE 1 month ago
- Zazzle my nazzle. zazzle.com/womens_march_o… fb.me/2Pasf097n 1 month ago
- fb.me/5xcTrsFlQ 1 month ago
- Some truth for ya! What??? Shutup! youtube.com/watch?v=7m_hVs… fb.me/15FVNjSmq 1 month ago
- Please help my business grow and Like My Page. If you have a page I will Like it. Thanks. facebook.com/watercoloryour… 2 months ago