About: Rachel Wignell
Posts by Rachel Wignell:
October 22, 2010 Take part in the European Week for Waste Reduction 2010!
August 25, 2010 Sustainable living – don’t know where to Start?
August 5, 2010 The power of campaigning
July 26, 2010 UK officially ‘dustbin of Europe’
July 20, 2010 Fed up with your office furniture?
About Your Blogger
The baton has now been passed to me and it is my turn to take on the challenge from Rachel and write the Waste Aware Business Blog, keeping you all informed about what is happening in the world of business waste. Watch this space for a new blog coming your way soon.
- Rachel Wignell
- Take part in the European Week for Waste Reduction 2010!
- Sustainable living – don’t know where to Start?
- The power of campaigning
- UK officially ‘dustbin of Europe’
- Fed up with your office furniture?
- Will climate change impact on you? Definitely, maybe…
- Are you prepared for Scotland’s first ever business waste targets?
- Waste Aware
- My Last Post
- Reducing waste through lower consumption
- The slippery path of oil
- Invisible impacts
- Does it matter what other people think of us?
- How to promote recycling in the workplace
- Predicaments, not problems
- Why money saved is worth more than money earned
- What does peak oil mean for you?
- Is bottled water really the green choice?
- Rachel Wignell
- Is it time for a plastic bottle tax? February 23, 2017Following the success that the UK's plastic bag charge has had on changing consumer behaviours and reducing waste, environmental campaigners and industry experts have this week been discussing the viability of a plastic bottle deposit scheme. Would such a scheme be successful?
- Green campaigners welcome Coca-Cola U-turn on bottle and can recycling scheme February 22, 2017Coca-Cola has announced it supports testing a deposit return service for drinks cans and bottles, in a major coup for environment and anti-waste campaigners.
- UK should consider new 2025 recycling targets, claims EIC February 21, 2017The UK should consult on new recycling targets for 2025 to boost investor confidence in the waste sector, according to a new report from the Environmental Industries Commission (EIC).
- Harrogate Water turns to iconic Tidyman logo to raise recycling awareness February 20, 2017As reports emerge that UK ministers are likely to reject a plastic bottle deposit scheme, Britain's largest independent bottled water company has agreed to place the iconic 'Tidyman' logo on its products in a new partnership with Keep Britain Tidy.
- Sustainably attired: H&M and Mango launch ethical fashion collections February 16, 2017Multinational clothing brands H&M and Mango have unveiled new sustainable fashion collections made from organic and recycled materials.
- Is it time for a plastic bottle tax? February 23, 2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Women's Protest fb.me/KYsFHyHE 3 weeks ago
- Zazzle my nazzle. zazzle.com/womens_march_o… fb.me/2Pasf097n 1 month ago
- fb.me/5xcTrsFlQ 1 month ago
- Some truth for ya! What??? Shutup! youtube.com/watch?v=7m_hVs… fb.me/15FVNjSmq 1 month ago
- Please help my business grow and Like My Page. If you have a page I will Like it. Thanks. facebook.com/watercoloryour… 1 month ago